We provide a professional cat sitting service a feline friendly alternative to a cattery in the Hertfordshire area. We offer AM and PM cat care home visits. There is the option of one or two daily visits. We do not provide an 'every other day service'.
We are more than a 'cat feeding service' we offer a cat sitting service that not only covers feeding, watering and cleaning litter trays, we also love to spend quality time with your cats.
We understand that no two cats are the same, each one has its own individual personality, needs and requirements, which is why we offer our customers our unique and free "Meet My Cat" service before we do business together. That way, you have the total peace of mind that your cat is familiar with us and, more importantly likes us.
Feed 'n' Fuss
We dont just pop-in, feed your cats and leave. We give personal attention and fuss on every visit.
Here's What We Do:
- Feed 'n' Fuss.
- Cleaning of eating area and food bowls
- Empty and clean litter trays.
- Grooming, if required.
- Put out/take in rubbish/recycling bins.
- Take in the post/newpapers/deliveries.
- Open and close curtains.
- Alternate lights on and off within different rooms.
- Watering house plants
- Watering of patio plants only (an evaluation will be done first to agree cost).
- Plus we will send you regular updates via Text or Whatsapp
Why not take advantage of our free, no oligation "Meet My Cat" service.
Here are our value prices:
- One visit per day - £10.00 - Up to three cats
- Two visits per day - £16.00
We provide one or two daily visits.
It is our policy to make at least one visit per day when the cat owner is away i.e. we do not provide an ‘every other day service.’
We do not charge extra for Saturday and Sunday visits.
Bank Holidays / Peak days are charged at a higher rate.
We are happy to tailor the cat sitting service to you and your cat’s needs. Please contact us regarding your requirements.
Homes outside of our service area will incur a mileage surcharge of £1 per mile.
Important Things to Note:
The highest priority is given to the health and contentment of your feline pets. They will receive the same loving care and attention that they would get from you if you were home.
With this in mind here are our T & Cs:
- Payment is required in advance or on the day by either Cash or Cheque.
- We provide one or two daily visits.
- It is our policy to make at least one visit per day when the cat owner is away i.e. we do not provide an 'every other day service.'
- Homes outside of our service area will incur a mileage surcharge of £1 per mile.
- All possible care and attention will be given to your cat/s heath and welfare, this being so, we reserve the right to consult a veterinary surgeon, AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE, should I feel its necessary to do so.
- All animals and property are at owners risk. No responsibility is taken for ANY damage incurred by your cat/s whilst owners are away. Every effort will be made to keep them safe and secure but by nature of cat/s that is not always possible. As an example: should they choose not to return or come in at night the responsiblity is down to the owner.
- Sometimes during busy periods, illness or holidays it may be necessary for someone other than myself, that loves the cat/s equally to call in my place.
- Sufficient food must be available for the duration of the visits. Any food brought by us will be charged accordingly and will incur an extra fee of £5.00 - unless arrangements have been made prior to visits.
- PLEASE NOTE:- IF YOUR LOCKS HAVE A PARTICULAR TECHNIQUE, PLEASE DEMONSTRATE HOW TO LOCK AND UNLOCK YOUR DOOR. I'LL NOT USE FORCE, SO IF I CANNOT ACCESS YOUR HOME FOR WHATEVER REASON, I WILL CALL A LOCKSMITH AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE, TO AVOID DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY.
Our service specialises in cats and only cats! Run by cats lovers for cat lovers.