Rainbow Pet Sitting is the "Purrfect" alternative to cat boarding at your local cattery. We are experienced and caring cat care specialists and we will take care of your cat, as if they were our very own. Unlike with boarding in a cattery, we treat your best friend the same way you do, with all the love, companionship, and respect they deserve, all with no disruption to their daily routine.
You'll enjoy our daily photos and videos, We'll bring in the post, and let you know if we spot anything out of the ordinary. Our services vary from cat owner to cat owner, and every cat has different needs and requirements. For this reason, we offer all our customers our free no oligation, "Meet and Greet" service.
We will schedule your "Meet and Greet" to discuss all your cat's needs. This is our opportunity to meet your cats and learn about their needs, routine, behavior, and health and gives you the opportunity to get to know us, so that you can have complete confidence in us to care for your cat.
We offer AM and PM cat care home visits. There is the option of one or two daily visits. We cannot accept “every other day” requests or shared responsibility visits.
We are more than a 'cat feeding service,' we offer a cat sitting service that not only covers feeding, watering and cleaning litter trays, we also love to spend quality time with your cats.
Why not take advantage of our free no oligation, "Meet and Greet" service.
Feed 'n' Fuss
We dont just pop-in, feed your cats and leave. We give loads of individual care and attention and fuss on every visit.
Here's What We Do:
- Feed 'n' Fuss.
- Loads of individual care and attention.
- Looking after other small pets such as hamsters, rabbits.
- Cleaning of eating area and food bowls.
- Empty and clean litter trays.
- Basic grooming service.
- Affordable/ fixed pricing.
- Put out/take in rubbish/recycling bins.
- Take in the post/newpapers/deliveries.
- Opening and closing your curtains for a ‘lived-in’ look.
- We will send you regular updates via Text or Whatsapp.
- Arriving in an unmarked car, so as not to make it obvious you’re away.
Here are our value prices:
- One visit per day - £10.00 - Up to two cats
- Two visits per day - £16.00
- Prices are for up to 2 cats, extra cats £2.00 per cat.
BANK HOLIDAYS/CHRISTMAS DAY & NEW YEARS DAY ARE CHARGED AT A HIGHER RATE:-
Prices are for up to 2 cats, extra cats £2.00 per cat.
- One visit: £15.00
- Two visits: £28.00
Weekly Discount for Christmas and New Year
- One visit per day - weekly total:- £95.00
- Two visits per day - weekly total:- £175.00
We are happy to tailor the cat sitting service to you and your cat’s needs. Please contact us regarding your requirements.
Homes outside of our service area will incur a mileage surcharge of £1 per mile.
Important Things to Note:
The highest priority is given to the health and contentment of your feline pets. They will receive the same loving care and attention that they would get from you if you were home.
With this in mind here are our T & Cs:
- All fees to be paid in advance by bank transfer or cash. If you have special circumstances, please let us know during our initial conversation.
- Please note: For the safely and security of your pets and our sitters, we do not do “every other day” or shared responsibility visits.
- We kindly require at least 1 days' notice of cancellation during non holiday periods for a full refund to be given. During holiday periods, at least 3 days notice of cancellation is required for any refund or credit to be given.
- If your cat requires veterinary care while you are away, we will contact you first unless it is an emergency. The well-being of your cat comes first, and we will take your cat straight to your vet or to a 24-hour vet facility if it is a true emergency situation. If the issue is not an emergency, we will contact you and explain the situation so you can decide if your cat needs to be seen by your vet.
- All animals and property are at owners risk. No responsibility is taken for ANY damage incurred by your cat/s whilst owners are away. Every effort will be made to keep them safe and secure but by nature of cat/s that is not always possible. As an example: should they choose not to return or come in at night the responsiblity is down to the owner.
- Sometimes during busy periods, illness or holidays it may be necessary for someone other than myself, that loves the cat/s equally to call in my place.
- If you run out of supplies, there is a shopping fee included, plus the cost of the supplies.
- Kindly be prepared with enough supplies to avoid adding this task and the added expense and time to your sitter's busy schedule.
- PLEASE NOTE:- IF YOUR LOCKS HAVE A PARTICULAR TECHNIQUE, PLEASE DEMONSTRATE HOW TO LOCK AND UNLOCK YOUR DOOR. I'LL NOT USE FORCE, SO IF I CANNOT ACCESS YOUR HOME FOR WHATEVER REASON, I WILL CALL A LOCKSMITH AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE, TO AVOID DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY.